Manganese Products and Applications

Manganese is used in everything. It’s the 4th most widely used metal in the world after iron, aluminum and copper. 90% of manganese ore ends up in steel making and the remaining 10% is used in a range of industrial applications extending from Agriculture to Zinc. GoodRock USA focuses on this 10% by offering a full menu of manganese-based minerals and chemicals to its customers. GoodRock USA has also grown its portfolio of products to include iron pyrites, iron oxide and iron chromite.

Our Products

GoodRock USA offers a full menu of manganese-based additives as well as other industrial minerals from our parent company’s multiple production facilities.


Manganous Oxide MnO 50%


Manganous Oxide MnO 60%

Animal Feed

Milled Manganese (M400)

Clay Brick

Trimanganese Tetraoxide
Mn3O4 (GR1 & GR2)

Clay Brick, Oilfield

Manganese Granulars (FibeOx ™ & M.dox 72 ™)

Fiberglass, Water Treatment
Iron Pyrites (P20)
Metallurgical, Glass
Iron Chromite
Clay Brick, Glass
Iron Oxide
Clay Brick, Oilfield
Manganese Dioxide MnO<sub>2
  • Clay Brick
  • Fiberglass
  • Water Treatment
Trimanganese Tetraoxide Mn<sub>3</sub>O<sub>4</sub>
  • Clay Brick
  • Oilfield
Manganous Oxide MnO
  • Batteries (EMD)
  • Animal Feed
  • Fertilizer
Industrial Minerals
  • Iron Pyrites
  • Chromite Flour
  • Iron Oxide

Hover over or click on each product to view the applications for our products.

Why GoodRock?

In these challenging times of supply chain shortages and disruptions, GoodRock USA remains a consistent and reliable supplier to our most important asset - OUR CUSTOMERS

Need more information?


Contact us today for more information about our manganese products and applications